Mission: To provide ongoing support, assistance, and education to families of homicide victims in Calgary and the surrounding area.
- Provide a valuable resource within the greater Calgary area.
- Provide support and information to families of homicide victims.
- Provide accurate information about victim’s rights and the criminal justice system.
- Provide education to community agencies and the public on the impact of homicide on a family.
- Provide a safe, comfortable and confidential environment for families of homicide victims to meet.
- Provide individuals with support and referrals to appropriate community resources, as needed.
- Privacy of individuals is considered and respected.
- Honour the right of individuals to share stories and experiences.
- Recognize the unique reactions and needs of individuals.
- Individuals will be treated with respect and compassion.